Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Robert William Bartlett Mendenhall

Canton - Robert William Bartlett Mendenhall, 62, passed away on Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at his home.

He was born on February 10, 1960 in Canton to Robert and Sandra (Hand) Bartlett. They preceded him in death along with his step father, Ron Mendenhall and two sons, Robert W. Mendenhall Jr. and Joshua L. Mendenhall.
He married Laura Rutherford on September 12, 2003 in Banner. They have been together for 37 years. She survives along with his step mother, Marsha Bartlett of Canton, children, Jessica (Joel) Sassman of Mason City, Samantha (Shane) Smith of Canton, Seandra Mendenhall of Canton, brothers, Donald (Misty) Bartlett of Wyman, IA, Ronald (Lisa) Mendenhall Jr of New Port Ritchie, FL, William Mendenhall of New Port Ritchie, FL, Jeff (Lacy) Bartlett of St David, sister, Suzanne (Todd) Putman of Canton, fourteen grandchildren and three great grandchildren.
He worked as a truck driver for Hick's Gas in Canton. He enjoyed motorcycles and old cars. He repaired and maintained his old car and bikes for famous wrestlers.
"When tomorrow starts without me, and I'm not there to see. If the sun should rise and find tears in your eyes. Filled with tears from me. I wish so much you wouldn't cry, the way you did today. While thinking of things we didn't get to say. I know how much you love me. As much as I love you and each time you think of me. I know you'll miss me too. When tomorrow starts without me. Don't think we're far apart. For every time you think of me, I'm right here in your heart."
Cremation rites will be accorded by Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory in Canton and a celebration of his life will be held at a later date. Please subscribe to his obituary to receive a notification of the time and day.
Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
To leave online condolences, please visit www.oakshinesfuneralhome.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment